Hoosier Region Bid Tourney
May 13, 2018 : Ages 12-17s
The 2018 Bid Allocation will be released in early 2018.
This year's Hoosier Region Bid Tourney will be using Advanced Event Systems for its registration process. AES will be the website that is the choice of USA JN Girls Championship, National Qualifiers, Regional’s, and many other events throughout the country.
- Go to Advanced Event Systems to register your team and club.
- Click on Create Account if you are a new user. If you already have a username and password, skip to step 4.
- Next, fill out the Club Director info, creating a username and password and making sure to keep your username and password in an accessible spot for future use.
- Enter your username and password and login.
- Once logged in, add players & staff by clicking on the appropriate link. AES integrated with USAV’s Webpoint system, if your region uses Webpoint, WE HIGHLY recommend using the USAV Import link. (This will save you time)
- Click Teams – add teams
- Enter events – you will build your roster after you select the event, division(s) per team – then click BUILD ROSTER.
- Click on continue.
- Check the entry form box and click print entry form.
- Print form, sign, and send in with check or credit card information to Capitol Sports Center, 1915 Gladden Road, Plainfield, IN 46168.
- Make sure that rosters for each team gets updated by the roster deadline date!
The Capitol Sports Center staff will send out broadcast emails to inform you of other information and steps as they come available.
This event will be held at Capitol Sports Center. You must register on AES to be entered into event. This is a one or two-day event based on the amount of entries with the registration deadline of May 1, 2018.
12-18's will have TBD bids available to the National/American Club Divisions.
*Your chaperone must have a registered USAV number at check in for this tournament.
If you have any questions, please contact Scott McQueen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-476-0060 extension 116.
Coaches' Sign-in Form Release of Liability
- If your team is entering the Bid Division, you need to make sure that you check out www.indianavolleyball.org to fulfill all requirements of qualifying for Nationals.
- Any team entering the Bid Division is playing for a bid to Nationals. Any team turning down a bid is subject to sanctions from USAV and the Hoosier Region as stated in the Qualifier Manual.
Most playing sites in Indiana will be charging a facility use fee for the 2018 season.