This year's Dennis Lafata Gateway Boys Festival Bid Event will be using Advanced Event Systems for its registration process. AES will be the website that is the choice of USA JNC Girls Championship, National Qualifiers, Regional’s, and many other events throughout the country.
- Go to Advanced Event Systems to register your team and club.
- Click on Create Account if you are a new user. If you already have a username and password, skip to step 4.
- Next, fill out the Club Director info, creating a username and password and making sure to keep your username and password in an accessible spot for future use.
- Enter your username and password and login.
- Once logged in, add players & staff by clicking on the appropriate link. AES integrated with USAV’s Webpoint system, if your region uses Webpoint, WE HIGHLY recommend using the USAV Import link. (This will save you time)
- Click Teams – add teams
- Enter events – you will build your roster after you select the event, division(s) per team – then click BUILD ROSTER.
- Click on continue.
- Check the entry form box and click print entry form.
- Print form, sign, and send in with check or credit card information to Capitol Sports Center, 1915 Gladden Road, Plainfield, IN 46168.
- Make sure that USAV rosters for each team gets updated by the roster deadline date!
The Capitol Sports Center staff will send out broadcast emails to inform you of other information and steps as they come available.
Entry fees must be received with completed entry form to be accepted into the tournament by February 1, 2017. This event is open to all teams USAV, JVA, or AAU, however, rosters do need to be submitted online by the roster deadline.
- Tournament held in Indianapolis, IN
- Paid referees on all matches
- Guaranteed 7 matches
- Entry Fee: $650
- Entry Deadline: February 1, 2017
- Roster Deadline: February 2, 2017
- Make checks payable to:
Gateway Region Office
10075 Bauer Rd.
St. Louis, MO 63128
- Tournament Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hotels Contact: Scott McQueen - email@example.com
Stay to Play and Save Policy
What does this mean for you?
In order to participate in the Dennis Lafata Gateway Boys Festival Bid Event, each out-of-town team must get rooms from the AES Approved hotel block. There are two easy ways to do this:
- Call us at 1-800-476-0060 ext 118 and we will help you with our personable and helpful staff led by Kenzie, our housing director.
- Go online to https://www.advancedeventsystems.com/Hotel/SelectEvent.aspx and click on the appropriate event.
- Click on the appropriate hotel.
- Click on club/team/parents – book here
- Select state and check box of appropriate club, and then appropriate teams.
- Continue making reservation. It WILL be important that each room in the block attribute their room to the appropriate team.
Teams can make room blocks or make individual reservations, it is up to what each club’s preference is and what is the easiest process for those groups. We are here to help and to make this process as easy as possible.
How does Stay to Play and Save benefit you?
- Hotel Prices
First and foremost, hotel prices have been driven down. We have prices from as low as $69-$79 for non-downtown hotels and have seen dramatic decreases for our downtown hotels as well.
- Practice Balls
The ability to leave practice balls at home allows for great savings. Teams that are flying in pay as much as $50-$100 to bring practice balls. We will now be able to have balls available for check out at the tournament desk. Two forms of ID will need to be left in order to take advantage of this benefit, but will be returned when the balls are returned. Please register before by emailing Scott McQueen at firstname.lastname@example.org to take advantage of this savings. If you do not pre-register, it will be based on availability.
- Coupons and discounts at local restaurants and shopping attractions
With an increased commitment to the city and its hotels, we have been able to receive more opportunities for savings at various shops, restaurants, and local attractions that before would not have been available.
Colleges Attending the 2017 Dennis Lafata Gateway Boy's Bid Classic
Some schools coming to the 2017 Dennis Lafata Classic use the University Athlete program to confirm their attendance. View the current list:
2017 UA College List
Parking & FREE Shuttle Service
Gate Ten Events & Parking is 100 feet south of Lucas Oil Stadium. Our prime parking location and events facility is located in the “heart” of the Indianapolis action. We have space for over 700 vehicles and offer a FLAT RATE daily parking fee, with entry and exit privileges. Overnight parking is included in daily rate.
- Flat one-day rate.
- Entry and exit privileges
- Overnight parking.
- Fully lit lot, with onsite watch, patrolled by officers, surveillance 24 hours a day to maintain security of lot.
- Across the street from Lucas Oil Stadium (700 foot) and about 3 blocks from Indiana Convention Center.
$35 - RV
Reserve your Discounted Spot Check us out on YouTube
- Shuttle runs in 10 minute cycles depending on traffic.
- If staying at a downtown hotel we ask that you check in and drop off luggage at your hotel before parking your car with us. This prevents luggage from taking a seat of another person.
- Shuttle service is FREE to ride. Our drivers operate on TIPS only.
- This is an event shuttle only.
- Shuttle will run from downtown hotels, Convention Center, and our parking lot.
DOWNTOWN ST. LOUIS PARKING FACILITIES
View the Map
Sponsors & Exhibitors
Exhibitor Agreement Form