Welcome to the 2018 Central Zone season. The Central Zones are coming off another successful season in which teams finished in many of the top spots in the 2017 US Junior National Championships in Minneapolis, MN and the AAU Championships in Orlando, FL. Once again the results confirm that the Central Zones are not only one of the most competitive junior leagues in the Midwest, but also in the Nation!
This year's Central Zone Series will be using Advanced Event Systems for its registration process. AES will be the website that is the choice of USAV Girl’s Junior National Championship, National Qualifiers, Regional’s, and many other events throughout the country.
- Go to Advanced Event Systems to register your team and club.
- Click on Create Account if you are a new user. If you already have a username and password, skip to step 4.
- Next, fill out the Club Director info, creating a username and password and making sure to keep your username and password in an accessible spot for future use.
- Enter your username and password and login.
- Once logged in, add players & staff by clicking on the appropriate link. AES integrated with USAV’s Webpoint system, if your region uses Webpoint, WE HIGHLY recommend using the USAV Import link. (This will save you time)
- Click Teams – add teams
- Enter events – you will build your roster after you select the event, division(s) per team – then click BUILD ROSTER.
- Click on continue.
- Check the entry form box and click print entry form.
- Print form, sign, and send in with check or credit card information to Capitol Sports Center, 1915 Gladden Road, Plainfield, IN 46168 or Pay Online.
- Make sure that rosters for each team get updated by the roster deadline date!
The Capitol Sports Center staff will send out broadcast emails to inform you of other information and steps as they come available.
Entry fees must be received with completed entry form to be accepted into the tournament by 2/15/2018. This event is open to all teams USAV, JVA, or AAU, however, rosters do need to be submitted online by the roster deadline.
- Teams are required to play within your age group
- Tournament held in Indianapolis
- Paid referees on all matches
- A Division Tournament
- Entry Fee: $400
- Entry Deadline: February 15th, 2018
- Make checks payable to:
Capitol Sports Center, 1915 Gladden Road, Plainfield, IN 46168
- Contact: Scott McQueen - firstname.lastname@example.org
Coaches’ Sign-in Form Release of Liability
Most playing sites in Indiana will be charging a facility use fee for the 2018 season.