Cory has coached both boy’s and girl’s teams throughout the last 14 years. He hopes his passion for coaching will not only make his players better on the court but that it will also help prepare them for what life has in store for them after their playing careers are over. He has used the philosophy “Do not be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.” to push his players to be successful on and off the court.
- 2012: Plainfield High School Varsity Asst.
- 2012: Circle City 16-2 Asst. Coach.
- 2011: Circle City Head Coach 15-Merriman.
- 2010: Head JV Coach Mooresville High School.
- 2009: Head Coach, Mooresville Middle School Girls Volleyball.
- 2004-2009: Head Coach, Grace Church High School Boys & High School Co-ed Volleyball Tournament Teams.
- 2000: Head Coach, Mooresville Freshman Girls Volleyball.